In Poland, each of the spouses can file for a divorce. Polish Family and Guardianship Code does not number out a concrete reasons that may justify filing for a divorce. The deciding factor is whether an “irretrievable breakdown of marriage took place”. In each divorce case the judge must assess if irretrievable breakdown of marriage condition is fulfilled.

Even though you fulfilled the above requirements, you will not be granted a divorce in following circumstances: if it would be against young children’s well-being, if the divorce would be against common sense or if only at-fault spouse demands a divorce and the other does not agree on that. Those factors are not well defined and are the subject of judge’s own discretion. The cause of evidence hearing is to thoroughly examine all circumstances ie. irretrievable breakdown of marriage or the situation of children.

Remember – the judge is not just giving a divorce. The court will not divorce you until all the positive factors to do so will be fulfilled and at the same time there will be no negative circumstances (the breach of young children’s well-being). It is the family lawyer – legal counsel or divorce attorney, who must professionally represent the spouse, in order to convince the judge that all the factors were fulfilled so the divorce may be granted by court.

Each of the spouses must be heard by the judge. The hearing is very detailed and intensive. The family lawyer will prepare you for such a hearing, so you will know what questions will be asked by the judge. Our law office and divorce attorney Aleksander Stal is at you service.

In final divorce verdict the court will enclose the sentence who of the spouses is at-fault (who is responsible for irretrievable breakdown of marriage. This will be explained by inputting what marriage duties were broken. At-fault divorce may cause many legal results (ie: alimony paid to the other spouse).

Whether you wish a quick divorce settlement or you wish an at-fualt divorce or your husband or wife has already filed for divorce – our divorce lawyers are at you service. We offer you a professional, high standard divorce legal services.

While filing for a divorce keep in mind that during divorce proceedings other crucial aspects will be regulated: alimony for children, contacts with minor children, place of residence of minor children and children custody or exclusive occupancy of the apartment.

The Law firm specializes in divorce and family law. We assist you from the first telephone or email contact through the whole process of divorce. We instruct you about you rights, how to gather important evidence about your spouse’s adultery and how to secure your fortune. We will prepare all necessary legal papers and the divorce file.

During court procedures our divorce lawyers will be present during all court proceedings. As your divorce lawyers we do our best to get you a quick and easy divorce. We guarantee to minimize your divorce costs and minimize all negative consequences for your family.

As your divorce attorneys we assure you that we will not omit other legal problems that are connected with divorce: we will settle the contacts with minor children, fight for right parental authority and will assess the right sum of alimony for minor children. If you wish at-fault divorce we will convince the judge that only the other spouse is responsible for breakage of the marriage and to do so we will collect and present adequate evidence. As a result of our legal service you receive serenity and safety for you and your children, alimony that secures your children.

Please remember, that as a processional divorce lawyers we are obliged to keep professional secrecy. None of the information, even the most intimate that we are offered during divorce proceedings must only be used in divorce proceedings. We offer you absolute secrecy.

According to Polish law any divorce case is proceeded behind closed doors and no public or journalists are allowed to enter the court room during divorce proceedings.


Polish Family and Guardianship Code defines that the parents during their marriage are obliged to provide support and to cover needs of family and its members (children and spouses). Both spouses must support the family equally. Proportionally to its resources and financial possibilities. During the marriage both spouses may apply for various benefits.

The spouse can apply for contribution in order to satisfy the basic needs of family or file a demand that the salary of the other spouse must be paid to the claiming spouse. The divorced party who was at-fault may apply for the means of support. If none of the spouses was assessed to be at-fault than any of them can apply for maintenance and alimony.

The necessary conditions for applying for alimony are: spouse was not guilty of breaking of the marriage, inadequacy (the spouse cannot cover its basic needs but it does not mean that both ex-spouses must have the same financial status) and one’s earning abilities. The maintenance obligation also exists between divorced parties if the verdict does not indicate at-fault party or if the verdict specify that both spouses are at-fault.

When the divorce verdict specifies that spouse had committed an act incompatible to the marriage than only the other party can demand maintenance.
Our family lawyers will help you to get child maintenance and child support (alimony) court orders.

Maintenance solicitors can win child maintenance even for an adult child who is not able to cover its basic needs. There is not a strict age barrier limitating such alimony and maintenance demands. The maintenance and alimony obligation also may be transferred onto relative within the first degree lineal consanguinity and siblings. So, the maintenance court orders also may oblige grandparents or siblings to pay the child maintenance (alimony) if the parents cannot pay it.

Child maintenance can be a part of court order included in divorce verdict. Our law office is a team of highly skilled, English speaking family solicitors who can help you to quickly receive financial support for bringing up your children and other members of your family.

Our divorce lawyer will consult with you financial abilities of those who are obliged to pay such benefits, maintenance and needed means of support and means of upbringing. Family lawyer will help you to gather all necessary documents in order to proof earnings of the other spouse (or other parties responsible to pay maintenance costs). In alimony and maintenance cases our goal is to get the highest maintenance for you and you children to secure your future.

Moreover, if your children needs or your income changes, than we can file a suit demanding the change of maintenance court order. So, as you child grows up his or her needs increase. Thus, you are eligible to demand larger child maintenance. On the other hand if your child is adult and has taken up a job, you may file a case in order to dismiss the child maintenance. We offer you legal services in all sorts of maintenance and child support cases.

If in your opinion the child maintenance (alimony) is too law than please contact our family lawyers. Knowing polish reality we can assess the chance to rise the child maintenance. Because we care about the minors and their needs, we immediately request the court to secure your alimony claims. Thus the first alimony can be executed in one month from filing the maintenance suit. As a qualifies family lawyers we know how to demand and execute back-dated child maintenance.


Our Law Firm and its family lawyers will help you to apply for a contact order in respect of children (Child Arrangements Orders). The order regarding contact with minor children is issued by Family Court. Our Family Lawyers will prepare all necessary documents and will represent your interest in court.

Application for contact with minor children can be submitted by any of the parents or by a child (the child of 13 years old and older is eligible to submit such an application). The contacts include staying with a child and directs contacts face to face (meetings, visits, taking the child out of the child’s permanent place of stay). The order may also regulate indirect contacts, such as telephone conversations, e-mails, internet communicators such as Skype or letters.

Contacts with minor children are one of the most arguable and controversial elements of parental obligations. When the parents cannot reach an agreement than the contact issues may cause in loosing binds between parent and child . Refusal to allow a parent to have contact is likely to result in an application being made to court.

Applying for a contact order diminishes the conflict between parents and the court order gives a stability for a parent and a child. The contact order may define direct contacts with a child: hours and day of meeting, walking the child to school, how contact will work on birthdays, Christmas and holidays. The contact order may also regulate contacts with grandparents or siblings.

As a specialized children’s lawyers we will represent you in mediation and later, if needed, we prepare and make all necessary applications in order to receive for you satisfying contact order.

The main consideration of our family lawyers is the benefit of children having a meaningful relationship with our client – the parent. At beginning we assess the needs of the child and of the parent. Than we determine how often the contacts should take place, if the parent can pick the child up from home or if the contacts should be supervised by other parent or other person.

Our Law Office helps in right development of the child by providing correct contact with parent adequate to the child needs. A court order is legally binding. Failure to comply with the court order amounts to contempt of court and a person can, as a last resort, be committed to prison for contempt. We know how to make the other parent obey court orders.


Władza rodzicielska to przede wszystkim zespół obowiązków rodziców względem dziecka. W najprostszej postaci władza rodzicielska sprowadza się do dbania o dobro dziecka, do zapewnienia mu warunków rozwoju osobowego (duchowego) i egzystencji materialnej. Władza rodzicielska obejmuje całokształt spraw dziecka i opiekę nad jego osobą, zarząd jego majątkiem oraz jego reprezentowanie.

Usługi Kancelarii Radcy Prawnego Aleksander Stal związane z prowadzeniem sprawy, której przedmiotem jest regulacja władzy rodzicielskiej, obejmują swoim zakresem również ustalenie osoby sprawującej pieczę nad dzieckiem, określenie sposobu zarządu majątkiem dziecka, a także reprezentację dziecka bądź rodzica.

Sąd opiekuńczy może pozbawić władzy rodzicielskiej jedno lub oboje rodziców, zawiesić władzę rodzicielską jednego lub obojga rodziców, ograniczyć władzę tego rodzica, któremu powierzono wykonywanie władzy rodzicielskiej. Sąd także może pozostawić władzę rodzicielską obojgu rodzicom, jeżeli przedstawili zgodne z dobrem dziecka porozumienie o sposobie wykonywania władzy rodzicielskiej i utrzymywaniu kontaktów z dzieckiem, i jest zasadne oczekiwanie, że będą współdziałać w sprawach dziecka.

Przesłanką powierzenia obojgu rodzicom władzy rodzicielskiej nad dzieckiem jest wymóg, aby rodzice przedstawili, zgodne z dobrem dziecka, porozumienie o sposobie wykonywania władzy rodzicielskiej i utrzymywaniu kontaktów z dzieckiem (tzw. plan wychowawczy).

Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Aleksander Stal pomoże Państwu w przygotowaniu planu wychowawczego, w dowolnej postaci: pisma procesowego lub też w formie ustnej na rozprawie. W tego typu sprawach pojawia się szereg kwestii, które należy uregulować, kto z rodziców może podejmować decyzję o wyjeździe dziecka za granicę, o leczeniu dziecka, wyborze szkoły, kierunku kształcenia czy o organizowaniu wypoczynku dziecka. W sprawach związanych z uregulowaniem władzy rodzicielskiej zmierzamy do uniknięcia sytuacji konfliktowych, ochrony dziecka a także do zapewnienia mu prawidłowego rozwoju oraz komfortu psychicznego.


Małżonkowie, dążąc do zabezpieczenia swojej przyszłości oraz kondycji majątkowej szukają sposobów, aby oddzielić się pod względem finansowym od swojego małżonka (lub eksmałżonka) i jego długów. Majątek można podzielić w drodze umowy lub na drodze sądowej. Momentem, kiedy podział majątku zarówno sądowy jak i umowny jest możliwy, jest chwila ustania wspólności ustawowej, która wcale nie musi oznaczać chwili ustania małżeństwa.

Można wyróżnić ustanie wspólności w trakcie trwania związku małżeńskiego jak i ustanie wspólności w związku z ustaniem małżeństwa. W trakcie małżeństwa wspólność majątkowa może ustać z następujących przyczyn: gdy małżonkowie postanowią zawrzeć umowę o rozdzielność majątkową – tzw. intercyzę, gdy sąd dokona ustanowienia rozdzielności majątkowej, gdy jedno z małżonków zostanie ubezwłasnowolnione, gdy w stosunku do jednego z małżonków zostanie ogłoszona upadłość lub sąd orzeknie separację małżonków. Gdy ustaje małżeństwo, zawsze następuje ustanie wspólności majątkowej. Dotyczy to następujących sytuacji: rozwód - wspólność ustaje z chwilą uprawomocnienia się wyroku rozwodowego, śmierć jednego z małżonków albo obojga małżonków, uprawomocnienie się wyroku unieważniającego małżeństwo. Radca prawny z Kancelarii pomoże Państwu w prowadzeniu sprawy o podział majątku za pośrednictwem sądu lub w uregulowaniu podziału majątku w drodze umowy.

Weźmiemy pod uwagę Państwa stopień przyczynienia się do powstania majątku dorobkowego, nakład osobistej pracy np. przy wychowywaniu dzieci oraz we wspólnym gospodarstwie domowym. Postępowanie sądowe w sytuacji zgodnego podziału majątku wspólnego małżonków jest jeszcze szybsze i tańsze. W związku z tym przeprowadzimy z Państwem stosowne mediacje i zaproponujemy satysfakcjonujące Państwa porozumienie.

Jeżeli Państwa przeciwnik będzie domagał się nierównych udziałów, wówczas prawnik z naszej Kancelarii we Wrocławiu pomoże Państwu skutecznie udowodnić w toku postępowania okoliczności świadczące o tym, że były małżonek np. zaniedbywał rodzinę, nie wykorzystał swoich możliwości w należyty sposób itd.

Prawnik z Kancelarii Radcy Prawnego Aleksander Stal pomoże Państwu znaleźć najbardziej optymalny i korzystny sposób podziału majątku wspólnego. Efektem naszych działań będzie zabezpieczenie Państwa majątku na przyszłość.


Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Aleksander Stal pomoże we wniesieniu pozwu o separację, a także będzie Państwa reprezentować w całym postępowaniu. Separacja stanowi sposób rozwiązania wspólnoty małżeńskiej. Jest to alternatywa dla orzeczenia rozwodu stron, a ponadto nie jest to sytuacja jednoznacznie trwała oraz rokuje ewentualną naprawę związku. W odróżnieniu do rozwodu, separacja nie prowadzi jednak do formalnego rozwiązania związku małżeńskiego. Małżonkowie będący w separacji nie mogą zawrzeć nowego związku małżeńskiego, natomiast powstaje między nimi rozdzielność majątkowa.

Kobiety niestety nie mogą wrócić do swojego panieńskiego nazwiska, tak jak po rozwodzie. Ponadto, ustaje obowiązek wspólnego pożycia, obowiązek wierności, a także współdziałania dla dobra rodziny. Można natomiast znieść separację i przywrócić zawieszone małżeństwo. Rozdzielność majątkowa, która powstaje po orzeczeniu przez Sąd separacji nie może być zmieniona w drodze umowy i trwa przez cały okres separacji. Po jej zniesieniu, małżonkowie mogą umownie przyjąć inny ustrój majątkowy i mogą tego dokonać już w drodze umowy. Separacja i rozwód są instytucjami niezależnymi od siebie. Od małżonków zależy czy chcą wystąpić z żądaniem orzeczenia rozwodu czy też separacji.

Analogicznie jak w przypadku sprawy rozwodowej, w sprawie o separację Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Aleksander Stal pomoże uregulować również inne kwestie, jak na przykład: orzeczenie o winie, rozstrzygnięcie co do władzy rodzicielskiej nad wspólnym małoletnim dzieckiem, o kontaktach rodziców z dzieckiem, określenie wysokości alimentów na dziecko oraz ustalenie sposobu korzystania ze wspólnie zajmowanego mieszkania przez małżonków na czas wspólnego zamieszkiwania po orzeczeniu separacji. Można również w sprawie przed sądem rodzinnym wnieść o orzeczenie eksmisji jednego z małżonków ze wspólnego mieszkania, podziału majątku wspólnego, podziału wspólnego mieszkania (na zgodny wniosek stron) oraz przyznania mieszkania jednemu z małżonków (za zgodą drugiego z małżonków).

Przed dokonaniem ostatecznej decyzji o separacji należy dokładnie przemyśleć wszystkie za i przeciw, o których prawnicy z Kancelarii Radcy Prawnego Państwa poinformują udzielając porady prawnej lub sporządzając opinię prawną. Sąd, podobnie jak w przypadku rozwodu, nie orzeknie separacji jeżeli w skutek tego miałoby ucierpieć dobro małoletniego dziecka, jeżeli orzeczenie byłoby sprzeczne z zasadami współżycia społecznego lub jeżeli żąda separacji małżonek wyłącznie winny rozkładu pożycia.


Z chwilą śmierci następuje otwarcie spadku po osobie zmarłej, pozostaje po niej masa spadkowa – mogą to być nieruchomości, kosztowności, środki na rachunku bankowym, ale także długi. Spadek można nabyć poprzez dziedziczenie ustawowe lub testamentowe.

Pamiętaj, iż w terminie do 6 miesięcy od śmierci spadkodawcy masz możliwość złożenia oświadczenia o sposobie przyjęcia spadku. Jest to dobry okres, aby umówić się na poradę prawną w sprawie spadku.

Podczas spotkania nasz adwokat lub prawnik specjalizujący się w sprawach spadkowych poinformuje Cię o korzyściach, ale i niebezpieczeństwie ekonomicznym związanym z przyjęciem spadku. Prawnicy od spadków z Kancelarii Radcy Prawnego Aleksander Stal udzielą Państwu niezbędnego wsparcia prawnego w celu jak najlepszej ochrony Państwa interesów.

W sytuacji, gdy istnieje podejrzenie, że długi spadkowe przewyższą wartość majątku, można wówczas zawrzeć ze spadkodawca za jego życia stosowną umowę, którą dla Państwa możemy przygotować. Taka umowa nie jest jedyną możliwością uniknięcia dziedziczenia długów. Nie zapomnij, iż w terminie sześciu miesięcy od daty śmierci spadkodawcy można odrzucić spadek lub przyjąć go z dobrodziejstwem inwentarza. Pomożemy sporządzić stosowne oświadczenie jak również udzielimy szczegółowej porady prawnej w zakresie prawa spadkowego.

Prawnicy z Kancelarii Radcy Prawnego Aleksander Stal mogą również przygotować dla Państwa projekt testamentu, wniosku o stwierdzenie nabycia spadku lub wytoczyć powództwo o zachowek jak również reprezentować Państwa w całym postępowaniu spadkowym.